Monday, September 16, 2013

MY MOST DISSAPOINTING ROMANTIC MOMENT ( OTHER THAN THE FLUBBED 3 WAY)

a hot summer day in the south. riding around in my electric blue mgb convertible with my high school love--a beautiful beautiful young woman with long thick blonde hair blowing in the wind. her eyes were a subtle brown, but very strong. at the same moment, a light warm rain started and the van morrison song "brown-eyed girl" came on. as van morrison crooned, "riding around in the rain with the top...with you..my brown eyed girl" i turned and looked at my girl friend and thought 'a beautiful girl, a nice car. life doesnt get better than this.' and i melted a bit. jusy as i began to melt, she turned to me and yelled "PUT THE TOP ON THE CAR UP. ITS FUCKING RAINING."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home